I know I am not the only college student who suffers from the so called "torture" teachers love so much! Everyone has to deal with this bullshit for four years regardless of their major/minor. I know this seems more of a rant and a cry for someone to care and for someone to come rescue me but it's really a big sign that says PAPERS SUCK!!! I think if there was one thing that is weighing heavily on my heart right now [besides spring break plans] is the fact that I have to finish this paper by NOON tomorrow! I feel as though I am punishing myself with all of these distractions:
*Facebook
*Pandora
*My cell phone/Texts
*Making Spring Break Plans
*Talking [the big killer]
*Not knowing what to write
*Twitter
*Creating a BLOG
*Christmas Break
*What I have to study for finals
*Cleaning my room
*Cleaning my car
If I had anymore distractions in my life I don't think I could handle it. I'm only ONE person and I only need ONE thing to focus on at a time.
I feel like the word ONE is a growing trend in this post. I feel as though I am constantly going back to that ONE word [there it is again!]. Well here's what I think about that:
“A true friend is one who knows all about you and likes you anyway.” -Christi Mary Warner
Christi says it best...and since I'm complaining this is perfect! I must leave with ONE last thing from ONE of my favorite artists
ONE LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment